View Single Post
Old 02-03-2011, 11:29 AM   #288
saldana
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
Preliminary trust list. We don't have much to go on just yet without a wolf kill, so hopefully Rorschach is having some luck.

Feeling Good

Danny
hoopsguy

Leaning Good

jeff61
DaddyTorgo

No Real Read

Darth Vilus
J23
EagleFan (my EF read is best descibed as "confused")

Slight Distrust

PackerFanatic

Distrust

saldana

Most of my feelings either way are based on vibe alone, I'll admit, so take that into consideration. Some of it is from the vote yesterday. Although the wolves couldn't have known what Lathum would do, nor do we know if they cared (re: sal's allegiance), most of the village was involved in that head to head, and the wolves would have been a part of it. And what happened, a tight vote with a last minute switch that killed a villager (from all outward purposes, no one knew ntn was the cultist).

So I feel suspicious toward late voters on ntn and less suspicious of late voters on sal.

Of course, it could have been villager-villager and this is all meaningless. but that's my read on things so far.

i realize being at the bottom of this list puts me into a certain bias, but this is horrible...what exactly have hoops and danny done besides being hoops and danny to be so trusted?

conversely, what have i dont to be so distrusted?

all i did to set EF off was defend hoops, so hoops is auto-trusted, but me, for defending him, is auto-distrusted?

saldana is offline   Reply With Quote