View Single Post
Old 06-13-2012, 05:04 AM   #1902
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Another rebuttal to your 6 (or 7) scanner comment CF is that the doctors and nurses couldn't find transformed or mummies. You and LSG were scanned by either a nurse or doctor and that didn't help the village in any way.

I do agree that nurses probably shouldn't have gotten their own scan results for what it's worth. It's like they could reveal for the doctor while the doctor could keep their identity safe (other than to give full verification to what the nurse claimed). Having both nurses reporting to one doctor early was arguably helpful for the village because even though we could only cure one infected a night, Zinto was working with twice as much information and could make more informed choices as to who to cure (of course, the nurses could have been converted and that would've moot also).

I would also like to thank the wolves for not converting me N1-N3 (I was nervous when I got the night 3 PM from Autumn). I was thinking to myself I had no idea what I should do if I were infected...they probably had the toughest job out there.

Maybe it's because I didn't end up infected, but I for one enjoyed the rule set quite a bit.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote