View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:13 AM   #114
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Still gets worse on the bread front. They opened the store, to sell old bread and didn't have any suppliers. Good god! How do you open a store without someone to supply the inventory? I think that the underwear gnomes had a better business plan. I'd like to think that I'm passing along valuable information of what not to do, but I think this kinda stuff is pretty basic.

Review of the place went good. Actually it is the best place I've seen to date and I really like it. Bigger than I thought (1,500 sq compared to the 1250 he initially said) so the $12/sq makes it a little more however when he said they want $12 then he changed it to they would want $10 and then he followed it up with 'thats what we would like' meaning that there probably is still room to go lower. I am guessing that they have alot of wiggle room because the previous tenants signed a 2 year lease and didn't make it through 1 year so, they will be doubling up possibly depending on what the other tenant had written into the contract.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote