View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 10:52 AM   #129
Mustang
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacroGuru View Post
Awesome news! have you made the offer yet? Or are you just waiting to see what taxes bring you?

Last night I was talking to the realtor about it. My suggestion was that since they wouldn't take any options, I asked if they would put an option in the middle at the 6 month time period that would need to be executed within 3 business days.

I understand their concern about options being tenant biased. If the market prices go up, I do the option. If they go down, I back out. However, I'm not fully prepared for a 2-3 year lease. If I'm doing good at the 6 month point and sales are increasing, then I have a desire to stay because moving your business shouldn't be taken lightly. Also, executing an option at 6 months, I would not believe the marketplace for rentals would adjust that much. I've been watching places for the last 9-12 months and only just now have I seen a few places drop their price.

The realtor said they would put together something which I would assume to be a counteroffer to my unofficial proposal.
You, you will regret what you have done this day. I will make you regret ever being born. Your going to wish you never left your mothers womb, where it was warm and safe... and wet. i am going to show you pain you never knew existed, you are going to see a whole new spectrum of pain, like a Rainboooow. But! This rainbow is not just like any other rainbow, its...
Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote