View Single Post
Old 05-08-2015, 06:55 PM   #1
Ziiggy
Banned

Monty Python Werewolf Game

Hi all,
Thanks to MrBug708 and Chief Rum, we discovered Werewolf over at the Mountain West Conference forums. We have a block of 10-15 or so players over there and need some more to fill out the game detailed below. Shooting for a weekend of May 16 start. If you are interested in taking a look it would be appreciated. I know you guys have done Python before, but this one’s different ☺ The game design is also subject to revision if anybody finds glaring errors in balance or consistency. Thanks!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: Arthur Meets a Weremøøse (Truncated Version)

This is a 17 player game with changing locations, tradable items, one-time private messages, and in-game triggers.

Villagers and Powers
1. King Arthur: Elder (extra vote per day, 3 votes once per game) (I'm your king)
2. Sir Bedevere: Seer, Free “non-villain” scan day 0 (and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana-shaped)
3. Sir Galahad: Protector after Anthrax (dependent on Zoot), Mason with
Zoot, Self protector at Anthrax (Let me get back in there and face the peril)
4. Zoot: Protector before Anthrax (dependent on Galahad), Mason with
Galahad (Oooh. It is a lonely life ... bathing ... dressing ... undressing ... making exciting underwear....)
5. Minstrel: Annoyer, Possible cannibalism victim (and there was great rejoicing, yaaaayyyyyyy)
6. Sir Lancelot: His "idiom" allows him to escape a ynch and kill anyone instead once, Mason
with Patsy, 1-time any-time kill in specific location
7. Tim the Enchanter: Duke, Random incapacitator (disables one
random player for one day)
9. Sir Robin: Can bravely run away. Evade attack or lynch once
10. Sir Bors: Sacrifice self in place of other lynching (One rabbit stew, comin up!)
11. Sir Not appearing: Backup
12. Dingo: Cultist (There is going to be a spanking tonight!)
13. Herbert: Vanilla Villager, Messenger one-time one-way at certain location
14. Dennis The Constitutional Peasant: Vanilla Villager, Limited Elder if
revealed by Arthur's death (extra 2 votes first day, then 1 extra
next day, then back to vanilla) (Come see the violence inherent in the system!)
16. Patsy: Vanilla Villager, Mason with Lancelot (Message for you, Sir!)
17. Squires: Unnamed Vanilla Villagers

“Wolves” and Powers
1. Witch: Anti-seer (scans for seer each night), One-time incapacitator upon
death (disables target for one day) (She turned me into a newt!)
3. The Knight who says Ni!: Brutal wolf, except against Roger (twice) as he gets him a . . . shrubbery!
4. The Three-Headed Knight: Evil Elder when in Caves (3 votes, one for each
head)
5. The Black Knight: Survives first death (It's just a flesh wound)
6. Weremøøses, aka. Short Knights who say Ni!: Unnamed Vanilla Villains (A
Møøse once bit my sister...)

Miscellaneous
Each day the group moves to a new location (9 total) and different triggers can happen to certain characters.

There are 6 power items, some distributed at start and others by location triggers or PM. Certain items have different effects on different roles.

One-time messages can be sent by certain characters in certain situations, as well as through several coconuts randomly distributed throughout the game.

Most deaths will not result in reveals (no flip), unless it is part of the game mechanism or planned based on the role that dies.

CLICK ”Executively Modified Version” for complete details.
CLICK Game Thread to sign up

Lynch deadlines will be between 8 and 10pm pacific time depending on player preference and GM discretion with night actions due one hour later. If players don’t want to play over the weekend it is up to a majority vote, but I’m fine with continuing play through Sat/Sun.

*NOTE FOR ALL PLAYERS: Your choice of college "TEAM" in your MWC Board profile may have a role in the game, so please have a selection in your profile.

Last edited by Ziiggy : 05-17-2015 at 02:38 AM.
Ziiggy is offline   Reply With Quote