View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
hollmt
High School Varsity

Piiiigs innnnnn Spaaaaaaaaace!!!!

Alright, so this quarter is finally over and I have a week off before diving into Summer Quarter and I wanted to start a new dynasty because I just wasnt happy with my Oblivion (An Eternal Quest) dynasty, partly because I knew alot of the content so it didnt seem "fair."

So last weekend, I found gog.com and bought MOO2, Arcanum, and Jagged Alliance 2. I have not played MOO2 for years and years and forget quite a bit but hopefully will remember as I go.

So heres the deal...I will take control of a race, probably custom and will start from scratch, most likely pre warp, average stuff with 8 enemies. If i die...I die and there will then be a Piiiigs innnnnnnnnn Spaaaaaaaace Part 2!!!!!

I dont know how or where to post screenies but would be happy to if anyone is interested in giving me the direction so that you can see the gameplay a bit better than my typed description.

I solemly swear not to reload and start from a better save even if the cards arent in my favor because mostly I want a "battle" and want to face the unknown again in a game and not know where all the little gems are.

So, Ill probably start it up tonight and would also like any opinions on a custom race for me to play to add to the drama.

Wish me luck, because Im going to need it...Im really excited to play this game again!

hollmt is offline   Reply With Quote