View Single Post
Old 05-08-2017, 12:38 PM   #1018
Brian Swartz
Grizzled Veteran

The Final Chapters

Ladies and gentlemen, it is now almost time for the tale of the Architreuthis and the Great Boojie to come to an end. In the end-game, at least prior to the last few patches that we can't use on this file, things very much become more work than game. Anyone who wants to see the actual victory screens, youtube is your friend. Our power is absurd to the point where none can challenge us.

However, this story would be not be complete without visiting the justice and benevolence of Boojie upon one more adversary. I'm speaking of course about the jaw-flapping arrogance of the Buhavilaa Ascendancy. Fallen empires have some uniqueness to them which is worth experiencing; I haven't seen all of it, only bits and pieces myself. So we'll go through one more round of peacetime consolidation and then we'll hit them with everything we've got. Consider this a victory lap. If there anything anyone wanted to see done, research that you still want to get to, etc., now's the time to speak up. The Oncorhynchus Collective has been led in general quite well -- but you've all worked yourselves out of a job at this point. I plan on showing more screenshots of this final conflict than usual, which will feature a fleet that is at least close to the logisitical max. The sheer absurd overkill will be displayed as we show our would-be overlords the true meaning of enlightenment.
Brian Swartz is offline   Reply With Quote