View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 07:38 AM   #360
Chief Rum
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmae View Post
agree henry, new game with a reroll of everything seems likely. and I just reread all of D1 extended and the early morning start of D2. Chief is claiming to have done exactly what I questioned everyone about. We'll see if it holds true.

Weird question... would it help if we all provided what we were originally on D1? Or does that break the game a bit? If it is a reroll then it doesn't really matter but I guess it could just muck up our D2 information gather. Maybe we just leave it for the aftermath.

I don't think that would be a good idea.

First off, if the game was re-rolled but the exact rolea are the same from one game to the next, we give the bad guys that info for free. Right now, they're guessing what dangerous rolea are out there.

Second, if we reveal that info, we will probably be opening ourselves up to being manipulated by the baddies, who will know if the game is the same or not, just re-rolled.

I would rather be wrong...Than live in the shadows of your song...My mind is open wide...And now I'm ready to start...You're not sure...You open the door...And step out into the dark...Now I'm ready.
Chief Rum is offline   Reply With Quote