View Single Post
Old 11-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #212
MalcPow
College Benchwarmer

We land a CB, Carter Wallin, who honestly looks like a late first round talent. He might be a 60+ corner which really fits our "scheme."

We also add MLB Bob Mascorella who I think might be one of the MLB->DE conversion profiles that leave us with a good all around edge guy. Those ILBs are a great place to shop for guys with good run, pass technique, and endurance (and as many other red bar goodies as you can find). They might lack the coverage skills to really fit as LBs but you can find some real diamonds in a conversion.

We mix in a few more CBs, a WR Dancy, a flyer G. There are no QB candidates. I'm still pretty concerned about the OL, and it's clearly going to be a compounding problem because those guys just develop so damn slowly. Our current RT completely sucks but I'm going to keep playing him because I don't know if I'll ever stumble into a 30ish current guy.

The DL is a secondary concern as well. I think we're in a better spot there by being able to throw a lot of bodies at the problem.
MalcPow is offline   Reply With Quote