View Single Post
Old 04-16-2018, 07:35 PM   #458
BishopMVP
Coordinator

I would love the Cavs to be swept, and the Pacers do play some aggressive on ball D, but I don't think they'll shoot 8-34 from 3 many more games...

Some weird rotational decisions though. Seemed like they could use some energy - no Cedi Osman. Seemed like they could use some 2nd chance points against a pretty weak rebounding frontline - no Tristan Thompson (who Lue said would be out of the rotation). Seemed like they planned to get more shooting around LeBron, Korver only got 4 minutes (though he did go 0-3 in that short time).

Celtics/Bucks had a crazy last few minutes. I'm not sure why everyone is worried about the Celtics O - if Rozier and Morris just make tough 20 foot + jumpshots like that in the 4th quarter every game we'll be fine! Speaking of playoff depth issues though, my god does that amplify just how bad the Bucks bench is (especially if you consider Brogdon a starter over Snell).

Minnesota blew a golden chance to steal an early win and put a little doubt into that series outcome. Guy's other than Harden just aren't going to shoot 3-25 from 3 again. Atrocious last possession by Minnesota though. Butler isn't a dribble into a step-back 3 kinda guy - gotta at least set some sort of pick.
BishopMVP is offline   Reply With Quote