View Single Post
Old 03-06-2007, 10:51 PM   #70
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

War Against Everybody

I jacked up my troop maintenance and move 3000 of my troops to Ragusa. Two thousand more are sent to Tripolitania, including my leader. I order another 1000 in Ferrara.

No, nevermind. I intend to win this war one front at a time. I send all 5000 troops to Ragusa. Let’s win this against Bosnia, and then win it against North Africa. I will leave Tripolitania defenseless for the moment.

18 April, 1511 – Hungary declares war against Croatia. I’m at war with everyone else, might as well support Croatia as well, plus my army in Ragusa can do double duty. Hungary’s two allies, Bohemai anad Denmark join.

22 June, 1511 – My troops are all in Ragusa.

25 June, 1511 – 1000 calvary from Tunis arrive in Tripolitania to besiege the city.

5 July, 1511 – We won the Battle of Hum and begun besieging the city.

8 September, 1511 – 2000 Bohemiam troops arrive in Ferrara to being a siege.

30 September, 1511 – My fresh 1000 troops from Ferrara arrive in Croatia to aid in their defense.

15 December, 1511 – I offer Bosnia a white peace and they decline.

23 December, 1511 – Hungary wins a battle in Dalmatia against Croatia.

1 January, 1512 – We have captured Hum. I order my troops into Dalmatia. I order 1000 more troops built in Modena.

3 January, 1512 – Tunisia captured Tripolitania.

13 January, 1512 – Bosnia offers us peace for the entire alliance and they pay us six ducats. I accept. I order more troops built in Parma. One war down.

27 January, 1512 - Our army arrives in Dalmatia and begins to fight Hungary for the province.

31 January, 1512 – We force the Hungarians out of Dalmatia and have broken their siege!

1 February, 1512 – I order my leader at the head of my 3000 best infantry to head over to Ferrara and break the siege.

5 February, 1512 – More Hungarians arrive in Dalmatia to fight my remaining troops here.

10 February, 1512 – My troops arrive in Ferrara to fight the Bohemians.

22 February, 1512 – Algiers sends us a peace offer and we pay them 4 ducats to be at peace with their entire alliance including Tunis. I agree. Two wars down.

23 February, 1512 – My troops have lost the Battle of Dalmatia and are retreating to Ragusa to regroup.

6 March, 1512 – We drive the Bohemians out of Ferrara.

16 March, 1512 – Some Hungarian troops arrived in Ferrara only be to savaged and sent back in three days.

31 March, 1512 – Our 1000 new troops building in Modena have joined our army.

10 June, 1512 – Ragusa declared war against the Ottomans. They have asked me to join them. Nope, if they have gotten delusions of grandeur, I’ll not support that.

11 July, 1512 – I have an almost 3k army arrive from Ferrar at Ragusa, join them up with the remnants left over from the previous battle, and order them into Dalmatia.

26 July, 1512 – We defeated Hungary in the Adriatic Sea.

3 September, 1512 – We force the Hungarians out of Dalmatia again

There have been a large number of skirmishes in Northern Italy with my troops and opposing forces.

It’s becoming obvious that I am going to lose this war with Hungary. I cannot stab them in the back because they are landlocked. They keep my main force pinned down and are harassing my Northern Italian provinces and forces at will. I need to find an exit strategy.

4 October, 1512 – I lost a ship running the Hungarian boat gauntlet in the Adriatic but brought my beleaguered Italian forces to Dalmatia. All of my forces are here.

4000 opposing troops are besieging Parma. I need to similarly hit my opponent in the mouth in order to get neutral in this war.

5 January, 1513 – We lost 1200 troops but defeated Hungary at the province of Croatia. We begin a siege.

1 March, 1513 – Athens is now part of our Patrimony and is a core province.

21 March, 1513 – Parma falls.

9 May, 1513 – We breach the walls of Croatia province and I order a full scale assault.

11 May, 1513 – As we assault the walls of Croatia, Hungary offers us a white peace on behalf of their entire alliance for our entire alliance. I accept. The third war ends.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote