View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 07:54 PM   #291
Talgian
H.S. Freshman Team

I'm really unsure about voting tonight, as statistically we should kill someone, preferably a private who may be contaminated. That means Blade or Bek. If they're innocent, it's still one less mouth to drink the water, and one less person for the spawn to get. If he's spawn, then it's good.

I would also say that tomorrow we should send 2 away teams to get crystallium, using as many of the same people as today. That way we minimize the risk of more people being infected. It carries the risk of more spawn being on the mission, but if both are trying to get crystal, it should be okay. As long as the engine and water plant remain intact, then 2 missions should get us enough to leave on day 3.

Finally, bullet should inspect one of the privates asap. If bek or blade is clean, then I can promote him to security crewman, giving us an extra, and more importantly, rested person to help tomorrow, when guarding is much more critical, especially if everyone's tired. This does mean I can't go on an away mission, which means sending a new person to possibly get infected, but having a clean, rested security crewman is pretty important.

-Talgian
Talgian is offline   Reply With Quote