View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 09:54 AM   #270
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Nathaniel carries on our shotgun running set and goes from the 17 to 10 for a gain of 7. Noah, the younger brother, carries on the same play for 2. Ray flips a Steeler completely over on his block.\

I start getting some other kids involved. Jacob carries on the wedge for 2 and the first down. David, the left tackle, carries for no gain on a wedge. Hunter, the left guard, gains 4 on the wedge but loses the ball as he fights through a tackle. Steelers recover on their 2 yard line.

We went 58 yards, taking more than 9 minutes off the clock.

Ray makes what should have been a safety tackle on the first play, but they spot the ball just outside of the endzone.

Ray makes the next tackle and strips the ball. It appeared that Nathaniel recovered it in the endzone for the touchdown. Alex, my backup lineman, wedges but gets just a yard.

37-6, good guys, with 2:30 left in the game.

Jacob is back to kick it off and it goes just 5 yards. He starts yelling at me how he hasn't been the regular kick and I get in his ear right away for that.

Carlos makes a big tackle on the reverse for an 8 yard loss and the Steelers fumble and fall on the last two snaps to end the game.