View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 01:53 AM   #284
Poli
FOFC Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poli View Post
There are some intriguing matchups that could potentially put us in the 2nd bracket.

Colts @ Blue Hawks. Blue Hawks finish their season with 3 wins over teams that will be a combined 1-23 on the season.

Trojans @ Red Hawks. The Red Hawks are the only wild card I really don't know about. I'm not sure if they beat the Eagles last week or not. If they lose, it would definitely help us to get into the 2nd bracket.

Raiders @ Seahawks. 0-7 teams fight it out. I think the Raiders will win this one.

SCAC 1 @ SCAC 2. If SCAC 2 pulls off the win, that might really be the decider on if we make the 2nd bracket or not. If SCAC 2 loses, we're likely in the 3rd bracket no matter what.

Eagles @ SCAC 4. SCAC 4 doesn't have a win, I don't suspect they'll beat this weak Eagles squad, either.

Bulldogs @SCAC 3. Bulldogs should win this one rather easily.

Titans @ SG 1. Titans need the win to make the first bracket. SG 1 is just trying to hold on. Loser could end up in the 2nd bracket, or this could just be a tune up for a playoff rematch. Titans surprisingly lost to SCAC 1 (we beat them 6-0), 8-6 last week.

White Hawks @ Tigers. I think the Tigers staff will have them ready. I suspect the Tigers roll on this one.

Steelers @ Vols. We need this one to get our confidence back up.

Just to recap this:
Blue Hawks won easily, 45-0.
Red Hawks dismantled the Trojans, 36-6.
Seahawks shocked me, beating the Raiders, 19-0.
SCAC 1 beat SCAC 2, 20-0.
Eagles beat SCAC 4, 27-8.
Bulldogs took out SCAC 3, 18-0.
Titans beat the SG 1 Impact 13-0.
Tigers beat the White Hawks, 20-0.