View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 11:26 AM   #583
larrymcg421
Head Coach

Offseason updates...

*I pick Football Bank as my sponsor. They'll pay $8.5 million if we win the National Cup and $15 million if we win the Continental Cup.

*The bench coach is getting close to fully maxed out. He is now 4 stars and grants 70% experience or 280% for defenders.

*Also upgraded First Scout, so my transfer list now inclues 20 yr olds.

*Got my best Youth Pull in a while. Godwin is a lvl 31 GK who has 58 defense. The Bench Coach will be very useful for him. Hoping he can be ready by the time I need to say goodbye to Pressley.

*I buy Galvez, a 20 yr old CD with 67 defense. He only costs $370,800 and the bench coach will level him up quickly.

*I renew Arroyo for 3 yrs, $1.7 million.

*I renew Dewitt, a 32 yr old MF who has been useful to us. We won't get much for selling him, so might as well keep him as a useful backup until he retires. Price of $173,644.

*I renew CD Cardenas for 3 yrs, $3.7 million.

*I get rid of Willoughby. He was just clogging space and hadn't played in a couple years. Got $2,940.

*I renew Burroughs for 3 yrs, $377,715. He's now 30 so this might be his last contract with us.

*I renew backup CM Hatton for 3 yrs, $150,969. Will be more useful once his Slide Tackle skill levels up. Still only 23 yrs old.

*And then the big one. Guy is now 30 yrs old. I renew him, for the final time, for 3 yrs, $9.3 million.

*I buy RD Culver, a lvl 47 27 yr old, who has lvl 3 long pass and only costs $1.1 million. Will be useful for depth purposes and allow me to play Strong up front for his crossing prowess.

*I will probably stick with this for now. We have $6.2 million and I need to upgrade my stadium soon. We have 17,612 fans and a 10,000 seat stadium. The next upgrade will cost $10 million.

Franchise Portfolio Draft Winner
Fictional Character Draft Winner
Television Family Draft Winner
Build Your Own Hollywood Studio Draft Winner
larrymcg421 is offline   Reply With Quote