View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 12:27 PM   #402
Raiders Army
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by saldana
i think i am done explaining myself to you. i expected in this game for there to be disagreements...it would be pretty lame otherwise, but i was under the impression that it was supposed to be fun. i dont appreciate you personal attacks. just because i am new to your site and this game, doesnt mean i am new to message boards, and one thing i am sure of is, calling someone a Noob because you dont like what they have to say is basically just rude. kind of ironic that you started a thread about everyone relaxing and remembering this is just an IMB, meanwhile you are resorting to petty name calling at the same time. fortunately, you dont seem to represent the overall attitude of this site.
[out of game]If you were offended, I apologize. I thought you would get my humor, but apparently not. Come on! I called you saladana, Lakum's friend (which is neither of your names). Again, I apologize for being rude.[/out of game]

For the record, I called you a n00b, not a Noob. And I'm not surprised you can't explain yourself since I strongly suspect you are a wolf.
Raiders Army is offline   Reply With Quote