View Single Post
Old 08-26-2005, 05:41 PM   #423
Blade6119
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army
For the record, I called you a n00b, not a Noob. And I'm not surprised you can't explain yourself since I strongly suspect you are a wolf.

I find it funny that saldana and i, the two to oppose your flawed views are obviously wolves now...or mafia...and you never asked me to explain myself? What have you got for me...so far i see this on me:

Open game by coming in late when i was in a tie to die first round...i vote for the other guy to save my neck and hes a villager(i can see that as suspicious)...next day henry, the investigator clears me, but im not sold on his reasoning for sack and vote for ardent...ardent is promptly killed that night(still not sure why), and raiders accuses wednesday with a flimsy story...i disagree and present my points which you dont really answer sufficiently...and now im a wolf for not agreeing with your role reveal. Trust me, if anyone knows how to pull a fake role reveal its me...ive done it too many times to count dating back to x-com...and i dont buy yours...what else do you want me to do? What do you have on me other then i disagreed with you?
It's always darkest just before it goes pitch black.
Demotivation
Sometimes the best solution to morale problems is just to fire all of the unhappy people.
http://www.despair.com/viewall.html
Blade6119 is offline   Reply With Quote