View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 02:28 AM   #47
EagleFan
Hall Of Famer

Abe is probably a wolf and I think CR is either a wolf or the Evil Historian trying to gain favor and picked up the wolfish pings coming off Abe.

If Abe is a wolf and CR is the EH, hoops could very well be a wolf as he seemed to fall inline with what be was saying without actually agreeing with him.

If Abe is a wolf than Lathum is good. I suspect Abe was trying to make the new guy the duke because there is a better than average chance that Lathum pings wolf to a new player who has not played with him before.

I really have no contingency plan for Abe being good. I wasn't there long enough to get a read on many others and there was not a lot of posting after Sunday night in the Athens thread.

CR reminded me too much of Danny from last game, trying to offer up too much information and ideas. I thought he usually starts out slow but maybe I am wrong about that.

Sorry, a little insomnia tonight after working a 16 hour day (and having a call with our India office which totally pissed me off, I hate it when something that you put effort on to design gets changed by someone who thinks they know better and what they changed will not work, now I have to get it fixed at the last minute).
EagleFan is offline   Reply With Quote