View Single Post
Old 05-13-2014, 11:41 PM   #373
NoSkillz
College Benchwarmer

Transfer Window Opens

-- The Premier League transfer window reopens and right away, Sheffield Wednesday come calling for young Emmerson Harvey, offering £6 million. We reject it but that’s a good start - I may consider moving him at some point but I do envision a role here for the 19 year old this year after two years of seasoning with our U18 club.

Transfer Market - Needs

-- Okay, what are we looking for this year? At the moment, we have around £27 million in our transfer kitty from last year but my first move with the transfer window opening will be making another £19 million bid on young striker Paul Moses to activate our buyout clause in the loan deal we have with Manchester United.

Other than that, I’m looking for another key central defender and perhaps a star central midfielder. Beyond that, we are pretty loaded and will just look for depth or young U18 prospects.

Transfer IN

-- In a previously arranged deal, we welcome 20 year old Rafael Ramirez to Dover in a £5.25 million deal with OM.

Ramirez is a 2.0/3.5 rated prospect with great technical skills, excellent determination and work ethic and good speed. He’ll be a great fit on our roster and will help replenish the depth we’re losing with Mancini leaving the team at the end of the month and the likely transfer listing of fellow midfielder Shaun Spall.

— We also come to terms with two U18 prospects: MC Gary Archer and ST Jim Ryan. Neither will likely do any damage for our senior team but they will be contributors for the U18s this coming season and perhaps can be sold in the future if they develop.

Transfer IN

— And here it is. THE BIG ONE! We are DELIGHTED to announce that Paul Moses has accepted a contract offer with our club and we officially complete our largest transfer in team history, a £19,000,000 deal with Manchester United. Of course, that was a previously negotiated number when we brought Moses in on loan last year and with the transfer window opening, Moses comes to an immediate agreement with our club.

What more can we say about this 19 year old wonderkid? He scored 20 goals for our club last year in 21 starts (35 total appearances) and has 29 in two years with our club on loan. Moses signs a 3 year deal with our club for £62,000/week, a more than fair amount for a player of his ability. My coaches feel he is a 3.0 to 3.5 player RIGHT NOW and feel his potential is up to 4.5 stars. Simply sensational deal and Moses will battle with Shanon Andrea for a lead role this year alongside Chiquinho. Moses pays homage to me in his press conference, saying he looks up to me and has the highest regard for my coaching ability. I love you too, pal! WOOOOOOOO!
NoSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote