View Single Post
Old 01-01-2015, 11:47 AM   #255
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

This area we are fighting on has a bet of concrete, a bit of elevation, a bit of tries, a bit of rock – really a bit of everything I suppose.

Turn 1 – We lose initiative. This round was mostly positioning. The only major thing was that our Greyhound’s E Medium laser immobilizes one of the J Edgars. Two fires were accidentally set as well.

Turn 2 - We init init. I flanked a group of six mechs down the right side all together. Our Mad Cat’s ER PPC lasers a Rommel and damages its movement. Our Greyhound destroys a J Edgar’s turret and its down. Our Mad Cat took 40+ damage but remained standing.

Turn 3 – We win init. This turn my goal is to bring my beaters in – Hunchbacks Anvils and Thunder’s aren’t that good at range. We charge their flank. Our Tarantula immobilizes one of their many (5) Partisans. Our Greyhound kills a Partisan Air Defense Tank’s front and its gone. Our BattleMaster freezes another J Edgar.

Turn 4 – We lose init. They eject from a J Edgar. We move our mechs in more. Here we go. Our Mad Cat stuns the crew and nails the sensors on an Ontos. An AC20 of love from our Thunder tears into a Partisan’s fuel tank and it explodes. Boom! Our Rifleman kills a 3053 upgraded Ontos’s front. Our Greyhound attacks an unwounded Hetzer, hits with both SRM6s streaks and two ER medium lasers and destroys its front. Welcome to the Greyhound Show, presented by Kressly Warworks Inc! Our BattleMaster destroys a Parisans front. Their Hetzer nailed the engine twice on our Anvil after cracking the torso with its AC20. A Partisan opens up our Hunchback’s leg and hits a foot. Both our Battlemaster and Hunchback falls.

Turn 5 – We win init. I eject the Hunchback, which took a lot of damage last turn. The Ontos tank has a ton of medium lasers, so getting in close can be dangerous too. But we have to do it to clean the defenses out for other companies to come in after us. Our BattleMaster rises. I hop our Anvil out of danger, hopefully. Our Mad Cat immobilizes an Ontos. Our BM immobilizes their final J Edgar. Our Clint stuns the crew of their Ontos.

They are protecting their home, they will keep fighting for now.

Turn 6 – We lose init. Ontos flees. Our Awesome immobilizes their last Ontos. Our BattleMaster then takes out a Rommel. Our Mad Cat immobilizes a Goblin Medium Tank. Our Clint IIc finishes the damaged Ontos by hitting its front. Anvil finishes a J Edgar, but the J Edgar smashes hits head from a SRM 2 before it goes and that’s internal and hits both sensors. Blind mech.

Turn 7 – We win. I eject the Anvil. We are having some ammo concerns. The Bombardier and Rifleman are out of ammo. Their Goblin ejects too. Our Greyhound destroys a Rommel, our Mad Cat a Partisan Air Defense, and our Tarantula a J. Edgar. Their Partisan hits two leg actuators n our Mad Cat. Our BM immobilizes a Myrmidon Medium Tank and then the Awesome kills it. Mad Cat falls.

There are four tanks left. We secure the Ontos, Partisanx2, and Goblin while Lake Company moves past us to hit the Mechs.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote