View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 04:37 PM   #205
SirFozzie
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade6119
You basically just said you dont care about winning...im sorry, im in this to win. You go have fun killing villagers, im going to try to win. Lets recap fozzies wonderful ideas:

Kill the vets, let the inexeperienced ones win(great idea)
Dont go for the win, have fun(if thats your idea, dont sign up...this is a game, and in any game the objective is to win)
Dubb and i must be in coherts(we have both said the other is a solid player, not much more then that...but dubb and i have together won the last 3 game MVPs if im not mistaken....
And lastly, his final comment of that quote..basically says if you dont like his play style screw you...well, i dont...i think he has played against the villagers so far today, trying to kill arguably the two most experienced players so far this game...you can me off, but it will only aid the wolves...so I ask you, why do it?

Because you guys need to let a little ego out via the valve before you burst?

the objective of a game is to have fun. The 2nd objective is win.

if you won, but don't have fun, then you won't do it again.

and I am a samurai..

and I just took Dubb's statement that "Go ahead, kill Blade and I, we're both samurai" and took it to it's logical counterpart, that IF you were evil, you'd say you were good.

But please, continue to strut around like you're Napoleon. It's great fun to watch Me thinketh thou protest too much