View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:35 PM   #313
johnnyshaka
College Benchwarmer

Good job, Ksyrup.

About the BMI stuff, I also find the ranges a bit wonky. I know I'm overweight but the range they say somebody with my build should be in seems rather ridiculous to me. But, then again, I'm no doctor.

Anyway, I've been talking about trimming down lately and I think I'm going to head to the gym to renew my membership sometime this week. The intent is to head to the gym several times a week during my lunch hour. With baby number 2 on the way next week that is likely going to be the only time I'll get to do so for the forseeable future otherwise I'd try and get up an hour earlier and get in a workout before work...like I used to do.

I haven't weighed myself in quite a long time but I would guess that I'm somewhere around 235-240 lbs. For starters, I think getting to 210 would be a great start. After dropping those initial "easy" 25 lbs then I think getting down to 190 would probably be a pretty good ideal weight for the long term.

This week may not necessarily be the best week to get started again as I'll likely be off of work for a week or two to help out with the new baby so this plan may get delayed...we'll see.

Regardless, keep up the great work!!!
johnnyshaka is offline   Reply With Quote