View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008, 07:50 AM   #341
Ksyrup
This guy has posted so much, his fingers are about to fall off.

HA! I just weighed in for my Biggest Loser challenge, and I lost 5 POUNDS. I'm now down to 160.5. The 5 pounds is misleading, though, because I had 3 hours of exercise last night - a soccer game followed by a tennis match. I am in rough shape this morning. It was hot and the soccer game was at 6, and we only had 1 male sub so I played quite a bit of the game. We won 2-0. One of my teammates is also in my tennis league and our teams happened to be playing each other last night, so we just got there late and played each other. He beat me 6-1 in the first set, then I came back to have a 6-5 lead in the second set before he started cramping and had to quit. We were both dead. We looked (and played) like 85 year olds on the court.

So thanks to last night, I lost about 3 pounds in water weight...just in time for the weigh in.
M's pitcher Miguel Batista: "Now, I feel like I've had everything. I've talked pitching with Sandy Koufax, had Kenny G play for me. Maybe if I could have an interview with God, then I'd be served. I'd be complete."
Ksyrup is offline   Reply With Quote