View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:09 PM   #205
dubb93
Grizzled Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathum View Post
I...would rather not deal with wankers

But the wankers are the best part. Some of my most fond memories are in pugs with someone who just simply doesn't get it. The key is to not take it too seriously and just deal with it and laugh at it. Some of the stuff is absolute gold.

Like I had a warrior one time who was tanking type /yell HELP!!! every time he pulled. In his mind he had every enemy on him and thought the rest of us weren't doing anything. He just didn't get it even after explaining the concepts to him, in his mind we were all slacking off since they were all on him. I was healing this idiot and keeping him alive, but he still didn't get it. At times he would take off running like he thought if he ran far enough they would stop chasing him. Note: It doesn't work that way in instances.

I was laughing my ass off as I'm sure everyone else was. That was one of my most fond memories of playing WoW was the help yelling warrior who just didn't get it. Amazingly we never wiped and finished the run.

Last edited by dubb93 : 12-15-2009 at 05:11 PM.
dubb93 is offline   Reply With Quote