View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 09:04 AM   #117
fontisian
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
Yeah! Right! If I was a wolf I wouldn't even mention your plan unless I could find a problem with it. ALL my experience of werewolf on this board tells me that any effort to coordinate village activity in this way is not going to work. What generally happens is that 3 or 4 active people agree on a plan, try to work said plan and then go after the people who they believe sabotaged the plan when it, inevitably, fails. Leaving the wolves alone because they just sit on the sidelines.

See one of Lathum games (WoW I think it was) for an example that borders on the realms of parody of this phenomenom.
You could have at least tried to help rather than dismissing the idea out of hand. Meh, your attitude towards it bothers more than anything else. Predicting that something won't work due to everyone's inability to coordinate is a self-fullfilling prophesy. It's not scummy per se, just annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
I don't think it's necessarily a good idea for people to vote where they bet (which is why I haven't and am thinking about where I want to go). It tells the mob where the money is, which I don't think we would want them to know.
Are you just worried about making wealthier people attractive night kill targets, or is there something else that I'm missing?
fontisian is offline   Reply With Quote