View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 11:11 AM   #183
chesapeake
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Swartz View Post
I Corps, Loomis's Division

Col. Adam Loomis saw surprisingly little experience progression. It seems that once you hit the Division level it slows down considerably. About 30% of the way to getting your star.

Alter Ego: chesapeake

Colonel, you are directed that there is much to do in your division. All four brigades need promotion perk recommendations:

Moody(1426, Springfield M1842), TBD with Ferrero's promotion above you to General(1029, Springfield M1842), and A. Wright(1245, Springfield M1842) all have the standard infantry choices for making * status. You may choose the same one for all of them, or elect to split things up a bit.

Discipline Training(+10 Morale, +5 Efficiency) or Endurance Course(+10 Stamina, +5 Efficiency, +10% Speed).

** G. Wright(15 guns, 12pdr Napoleon) also is up to * status. Logistics(+50% ammo, +5 Efficiency), Physical Training(+10 Stamina, +5 Efficiency), or Discipline(+10 Morale, +5 Efficiency) here.
Discipline for the infantry units, logistics for the artillery.

I'd like my units increased back to 1,500 with veterans and I'd also like to outfit as many of these units with better weapons, if possible. If you need to scrimp a little, you can add some rookies to cut costs as long as no unit loses its star.

I recommend transferring one of the veteran infantry units to one of the new divisions in the III Corps and replacing it with a 2,000 man green brigade in my division. Those divisions will need a few brigades that can pack a better punch and give the green units more confidence, and my division can use some comparatively inexpensive shock troops.

Please bring Wright's artillery back up to 16 guns with veteran troops. Veteran artillery is the bee's knees.

Last edited by chesapeake : 10-11-2017 at 11:15 AM.
chesapeake is offline   Reply With Quote