View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 12:29 PM   #462
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

2 minute mark: Emana dribbles up the right wing.. cross to Oliviera.. he shoots.. upper left corner.. GOAL. Down 1-0.

3 minute mark: Fletcher gets a yellow card for a trip on Nolan.

5 minute mark: Ricardo Gardner gets a yellow card for pulling Eagles' Jersey.

12 minute mark: Miguel witha long range shot.. Howard saves it.

18 minute mark: O'Shea is called for pulling Nolan's jersey.. Rooney argues the call.. Rooney gets a yellow card. We are playing horribly today.

23 minute mark: Djemba with a long pass to McFadden.. he dribbles into the box.. he is caught by Cagara in the box.

30 minute mark: Fogalertz stops Rooney from dribbling into the box.

31 minute mark: Rooney tries a long range shot.. over the bar.

34 minute mark: Eagles and Gardner collide.. Gardner is hurt.. Eagles gets a yellow card.

Halftime: Down 1-0. We are being dominated, yet everyone on our team is playing ok.

50 minute mark: Chivu starts the counter attack.. passes it to Rooney at midfield.. he passes it ahead to Duff who beats a defender.. fakes right.. dribbles left.. into the box.. shoots.. lower left corner.. GOAL!!!! 1-1.

52 minute mark: Howard stops a long range shot from Nolan.. Brilliant save on the very hard shot.

52 minute mark: McFadden is exhausted, I put Adriano on for him.

61 minute mark: Duff crosses to Adriano.. hard shot from 5 yards out.. the keeper blocks it.. Rooney is right there.. shoots the rebound.. great save by the keeper.

66 minute mark: Djemba initiates the counter attack from their corner kick.. long pass to Adriano.. Ben Haim is back there.. he tackles Adriano. Haim is playing a great game.

69 minute mark: Duff is exhausted, I put Alfonso on for him.

71 minute mark: O'Shea is given a yellow card for holding Emana's jersey.

80 minute mark: A tie is not enough, I tell my team to go all out on the attack.

83 minute mark: Rooney was tripped by Haim on a breakaway.. DARN.. they say it was outside the box.. free kick from 20 yards out. Eagles shoots the kick over the bar.

84 minute mark: Alfonso intercepts it at midfield.. passes it to Adriano.. he crosses it.. Rooney with the header.. upper left corner.. the keeper saves it.

85 minute mark: Alfonso passes to Adriano who crosses it to Fletcher.. very hard curving shot.. the keeper dives.. upper right corner.. the keeper blocks it.. the defense clears it.

92 minute mark: Chivu starts our counter attack.. passes it to Adriano at midfield.. he dribbles past two defenders.. comes up to 2 more.. dribbles right between them.. into the box.. shoots.. lower left corner.. a blistering shot.. the keeper dives.. it's past him.. and it's a GOOOOOOOAAAAALLL!!!! YES! What a play by Adriano to pull out a win at the last second The announcers say magical stuff from Adriano.. I have to agree.

10 seconds later the final whistle blows! Game over 2-1 win

They outshot us 19-11 (10-6 on target)

Djemba won MoM, 9 for form, 22 of 26 passes, 8 of 11 tackles, 1 of 1 headers, 4 interceptions, 2 runs.

Howard, Ferdinand, Chivu, Duff, Fletcher, McFadden, and Adriano all had 8's for form. The rest of the team had 7's.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote