View Single Post
Old 03-26-2005, 03:07 PM   #479
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

May 13, 2011 -

Dalibor Stevanovic injured his back in training today and will miss about 3 weeks (the rest of the season.)

Craig King injured his calf in training today. He will miss about 2 weeks (the rest of the season.)

I read this article in today's newspaper:

TITLE: Colbert doubts Manchester United Credentials

"Liverpool manager Tony Colbert knows that being expected to win the title can really put pressure on a manager and telling Christopher Engles in the build up to their league clash on Saturday that he doubts he will be capable of achieving his championship goal is sure to cause some reaction."

I responded to a reporter and this was the article that was printed in the evening edition before our match:

"On hearing that Tony colbert doubts his capabilities of winning the title, Christopher Engles seemed inclined to respond in a positive manner.

Talented manager Christopher Engles has told Tony Colbert that he believes his Manchester United team can win the title.

Engles told Rivals.net that he was quietly positive about his team's ability and certainly did not share Colbert's view that the club would fall short of their ambition."

In the pit of my stomach, I doubt we will win the title due to Reading being an easy foe for Chelsea, but I have to keep the guys focused on beating this tough Liverpool team.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote