View Single Post
Old 12-05-2019, 01:29 AM   #10
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Welcome (back) to Wedgehurst! I find the Lab. Leon is outside and we head right on in. We meet Professor Magnolia. Also here is Sonia, who was Leon’s old rival back in the day, and now probably some romantic tension is going on. And her cute dog too. I get a pokedox and tasked with swinging by a certain house on route 2.

The train station here is broken and out of service.

I arrive at the PC after meeting with Hop along the way. Hop tells me he’s heading to Route 2, cough cough, and then runs out. I heal my Pokies. They are selling healthy things like potions and such, but I don’t see any Pokeballs.

There is a renamer move learner and forgetter here.

I head out. I talk with everyone here and enter every house. I find a Pokedoll. I enter a boutique. I don’t buy any new clothes.

Nothing else here. Fine. Route 2 it is. Hop’s here. Here you need to be endorsed to take the gym challenge, and Hop wasn;t endorsed by Leon. He thinks the Prof in her shack on route 2 might sponsor us so we have to head out.

Leon finds us just before we head into the grass and was happy I’d already caught a bunch. I got 20 Pokeballs.

I run into a level 5 Yamper, a dog that was Sonia’s. Scratch! Again! Go pokeball….

Got it!

Hello Yamper! I have nicknamed you “Barksalot”

Three levels up. Since it happens so often, I’ll skip until we leave RTE 2 and then give you an update then.

I find and grab a Zigzagoon.

This one has dark. When did that start? Is this a local region like the locals were in Alola?

Is that a chewtoy? Scratch!

I am wounded but I take it. It’s a water Pokemon that looks weak. Is this the Gen 8 Gyarados?

Welcome to the team, “Hint of Majesty” Names too long I just due MajesticHint. To the box!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-05-2019 at 01:33 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote