View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 03:28 PM   #31
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Trainer #1 – Francis – Punch Monkey vs Carkol. Razor Leaf! Smack down. Again, and again. Razor again! KOd. Parl levels. I notch 4200

I find 3 Dusk balls back here.

Trainer #2 – Yvonne – PM vs Roggenrola – RL. OHKO. Timburr heads out, I swap Parliament. Pluck! OHKO. Finished. 4200 snagged for the future.

I find a Grip Claw, and star piece, and a bag of soft sand as well.

I catch a Corphish and Noibat.

Hello Team Yell! I hope your day is going well! They ask for a battle with me to help them get better. I agree. Hop runs up jealous and joins.

Hop/Me vs Grunts 1 and 2

They have Linoone an Thievul, we have Punch and Wooloo. Razor Leaf! They use Night Slash and Snarl. Wooloo is almost down. It uses Double Kick and drops Thievul. Level for Punch and Hint. I forget Tackle for Slam with Punches. They dispatch Liepard. Razor again! They ko Wooloo. Hop sends out his Corvisquire. Another RL. I KO their Linoone. Rock levels. They have their Liepard gone and a Pancham heads out. Razor Leaf! We end them. 6880 from them.

They quietly leave.

I continue after Hop runs off.

Trainer #3 – Vincent – Punch vs Drilburr. I use Razor. One hit. I stay out to take out Onix. One hit wonder. 5520 cash

I find TM49 Sand Tomb

Hello Hop, Team Yell, and the Gym Leader. The Gym leader just finished defeating the Team and they head out. He heads home to get ready for our match.

We head out from the Mine.

Hop talks and flees off. There are a few folks here so I explore

I grab a Sudowoodo, Throh,

Trainer #1 – Caroline – Punch Monkey vs Yamper. KO with a crit. Nicely done! I send out Croakers for a Swoobat. Nuzzle! Air Cutter on me. It’s paralyzed. It almost kills me with a crit Air Cutter. I swap out Parliament. Crit on me again! Knock it off! Pluck. KO. About time! We win. 9600 for us

I find an Amulet Coin back here. It’s the same as Luck Insence. I hand it to MajesticHint.

I heal Croakers cause I see something interesting out there.

It’s a Koffing! Nuzzle. I try to bring it into my group. Can I bring it in? Yup!

I call it “Stacks”

I run into a Salandit on the way home. I grab it

I find a Hatenna back here as well. Can I bring it in?

Yup!

Meet “Curls.”

Trainer #2 – Raymmnd - Punch vs. Growlithe. Nope! I swap in Rockzilla. Ancient Power. Down boy. 5520 cash

I’m out!

Party:

Punch Monkey – Level 31
Parliament – 30
Rockzilla - 29
Fearcoon - 28
Hint – 27
Croakers – 26

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote