View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 03:12 PM   #38
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I swing by the Pc for some healing and talking with the folks. I head bac to the wild area to check in, maybe find some fossils for the lady.

I see a Cufant and try to run into it. I don’t have one. I grab it and mine’s level 29.

I name her “Trunks”

She’s steel she my replacement for Hint? I add her to my party. Let’s see!

I wanted to come here for some wild energy and some digs, but I’ll take it!

I get a dawn, ice, and fire stone.

I do a few raids too, and get some watts and lesser items. I also spend 1000 watts ot upgrade the speed boosts of my bike and do some more races. I did catch a Snorlax and Dwebble at a raid. I do around 10 raids in all.

I find a Sun Stone.

I find some fossilized fish. I fly to the prof, and combine the Drake and Fish to make a water/dragon Dracovish creature.

Back to town!

I find a Dusk Stone and Metal Coat. I sell a Balm Mushroom for 25k and I also purchase some protective pads.

I find someone who wants to trade my level 30 Maractus with something called an Impidimp named “Peepers”. I send it to my party as Trunks disappointed. It’s Fairy/Dark.

I find Tm74 Venoshock. I use it and replace ; nope can’t learn it for my electr/poison dude.

Hmm…

I can give Scald to Rockzilla. This is a 80 power water attack. I hold off for now

Hello Hop!

He wants to battle:

Parliament vs Cramorant – Looks like a water flying. Drill Peck. Took it to red. Fury attack back. Again Parliament! He uses a Super pot that fully healds. Back to deep red. Again! Finished. Level for Parl.

Punch Monkey vs Drizzile – Drum Beating. This is his unevolved starter. One hit ko.

Rockzila vs Toxel – Smack Down. Nuzzle back. Again. Flail me first, and then KO.

Punch Monkey vs Silicobra – Beat that Drum! One kit ko super effective. 5280 in cash

He runs off like normal.

Hello Opal! She gives me Alister’s card, the gym leader here.

I go and heal at the PC and then head to the gym. I move my expeted sweeper to the front.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote