View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 03:51 PM   #39
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Gym #4 –

This looked like Poison from outside, but I think it’s actually dark. They are weak to Fight, Bug, and Fairy, which I have in a smaller number with my new member.

For this mission I need to ride Cups.

Trainer #1 – Clive – Rockzilla vs Pumpkaboo – Is this Ghost? Incinerate! I take a spooky hit and then connect and smash. Level up for Punch. I remain our for Phantump. Same. One hit ko. They were plants too. Another follows. This s my foe’s final Pokemon. I sweep it. Level for Peepers and Rock. I gain 5962 for winning.

If this is a Ghost dungeon, then I have the antidote. Dark.

Trainer #2 – Rockzilla vs Corsola. That’s pretty! Corsola was rock/water. Which now? Incinerate? Normal damage. It uses Ancient Power. Nasty. I do the same. Normal damage. Maybe it’s just Ghost? Another AP from my foe. Incinerate? KO. Done. We got 6144.

I move Fearcoon to the front

Trainer #3 – Roy – Fearcoon vs Haunter. Night Slash. OHKO. Drifblim? I’ll hang out. Night Slash. Red. Stockpile by it. Again! Down. Levels for Croakers and Fear. I win 3168

I finish the challenge!

Gym Battle #4 – Allister

Battle #1 – Fearcoon vs Yamask. Night Slash. Deep red. Brutal swing back. Hit’s barely. Again! KO. I leave him out.

Battle #2 – Fearcoon vs Mimikyu. I use my giganta form now. Max Darkness. GIANT Linoone rules all. �� It was tough enough to survive two hits from mega attacks. My Fearcoon takes some hits. Levels by Parliament and Peepers.

Battle #3 – Fearcoon vs Cursola – Is this the leveled up Corsola I saw earlier? Alright, time to finish this. Max Darkness drops to red. It’s speed rises, and it uses Curse. Fearcoon drops after it passes out. Fearcoon takes curse damage. The last one is Gengar. I leave out my sweeper to see how badly I can push it around.

Battle #4 – Fearcoon vs Gengar – Night Slash! It grows huge. Night slash does around half damage to it. It uses Max Ooze on me, which takes me out with the curse. I thought I might finish it. Ah well. Go Rockzilla! Ancient Power. Max error is uses and takes me out in one hit. Go Parliament! Drill Peck. Some damage dealt. It also kills me in one hit. Next? Croakers. It drops in size. I use Nuzzle to paralyses it. It crits me first. I have left a starter who will wilt to poison and a Peepers. Alright Punch! Slam won’t work (ghost) and m grass attackers are weak vs poison. But I have that dark Knock Off. It uses Venoshock first. And that’s a Pokemon. Now I need to play this safe as I have left just ONE POKEMON and it’s an un-evovled weak Imp.

I send it out. I use a Revival Herb on Fearcoon that fully heals him. I am killed in a one hit super attack (poison is strong vs fairy). My sweeper heads back out!

Alright, Night Slash. Down. Good job! He levels up.

That was really, really close.

11520 in sweet cash.

Evolution!

Peepers has grown and learns False Surrender.

I got a Ghost badge!

And HM77 Hex

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote