View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 10:42 PM   #46
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Route 8

Trainer #1 – Joanna – Punch vs Roselia. Uproar. KO three turns later after two poison stings. Peepers vs Hattram. Sucker Punch. One turn ko. 8640 cash.

I find a Shiny Stone and Pixie Plate. I hand the Plate to Peeps.

I find a Falinks, a long formation of weird looking helmets. I try to capture it. Let’s see how many balls it’ll take…2.

I have named them “Koropendora” (feel free to Google it if you are bored)

Trainer #2 -Brianna – Punch Monkey vs Dreepy. Is it a bug? Drum Beating. Grass wasn’t very effective but I took it out. Must have been. I sent out Croakers for Vullaby. Discharge. One hit wonder as well. 5328 cash of the Poke persuasion.

I capture a Gurdurr, Boldore, and Crustle.

Trainer #3 – Davis – Parliament vs Togedamnu – Hone claws. It chooses to Zing Zap. Super effective. Steel Wing. Missed. Another Zing Zap. Almost dead, I send out Peepers. I get a zing zap again on arrival. Fake Out, free attack, flinch. Sucker Punch goes first if they are attacking, they are, I connect and KO. 2368 for the victory.

I find a King’s Rock, and TM43 Brick Break

Trainers #4 & 5 – Lynette and Jordon. Croakers and Rockzilla Vs Hippowdon and Exadrill. Both of mine are weak to ground. I pull them both. Punch Monkey uses Drum beat. Another, Parliament, heals. I drop their Hippodon. Purrserker heads out. They finish Punch after focusing both attacks onhim. Hello Peepers. We sucker punch and KO their Exadrill. Out comes a Lucario to replace it. I use a Pot on Peepers, and then a dark move on Purr with him. We KO Purr, but Lucario hits Peepers hard with a fight attack which is good vs dark. Sucker Punch and Drill Peck on Lucario. We take him out. 13320 for winning.

We have finished the lower part of route 8.

I head over and camp out and make curry for the gang to heal them. They are fully restored and healed from my spicy noodle curry.

Route 8 Stemdrift Way is next the 2nd half of my route 8 journey.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 12-08-2019 at 10:44 PM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote