View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004, 05:31 PM   #80
TargetPractice6
College Benchwarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop
Didn't i say it was my opinion. I never said I have actual proof other then common sense and observation. Now either accept it or leave it alone I won't sit here and repeat myself over and over for you
Yes you did say it was your opinion. Over and over. I get that it was your opinion so you don't have to repeat it again. But you don't seem to know anything to derive your opinions from. Understand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noop
Glengoyne - I fail to grasp how a book can tell you anything about your life. It may show you how to cook, how to build a model plane but not how to deal with unique children or people. Maybe I am just a dumb ass like has been stated so many times before.
The idea of a book in this case isn't to follow step-by-step instructions on rising a child. Books are generally written by knowledgeable people in the field who can provide suggestions on how to raise a child. As you would say, "They are just his opinions." However, wouldn't you admit that his opinion may be worth a bit more than yours? That's what I was getting at.
TargetPractice6 is offline   Reply With Quote