View Single Post
Old 09-29-2015, 09:06 PM   #5
Umbrella
High School Varsity

Honey continued. "So, what kind of storylines do you think we should run with?" "Well, for starters, I think we should create a feud with Dharma and Kathy. Jen would obviously support her sister, which could lead to a nice tag team match. I think Miss American Pie might be a good partner with Dharma, but let's do a pre-show match with them to see if they have any chemistry together first."

"I like it", she said. "Anything else?" "I don't know if I like Sweet as Candy holding the tag team title", I replied. "I would like some sort of storyline to get Bad To The Bone the title. Maybe including Sienna DeVille as their manager, since she can work the mic pretty well."

She nodded. I decided to press my luck. "And finally, I think we should create some sort of a love triangle between me, Alexis, and Roxy. We could get some good catfight action out of that." I was hoping she wouldn't see through my selfishness on this one. The mere thought of Alexis and Roxy fighting over a guy like me is certainly pushing the boundaries of realism.

"Perfect! I think I've hired the right man for the job. Get busy. We have a show this Friday night, and I can't wait to see what you have for me." With that, she left. My first test awaits.

Last edited by Umbrella : 09-29-2015 at 09:07 PM.
Umbrella is offline   Reply With Quote