Thread: Stalls
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2007, 02:10 PM   #317
Yellow5
High School Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeVic View Post
Also bring in something to read, or my Nintendo DS.

I'm guilty of this. I've auto trained myself to read when on the crapper. I spend so much time reading in there now I am afraid to read anywhere else... for fear I'll shit myself.

I work from home now so I don't get any decent public bathroom storires anymore but have a few from when I worked in a datacenter a few years ago. I wokred with a bunch of filthy bastards anyway and was happy to get out of there.

Someone decided to spread poop all over the womens bathroom walls, mirrors and floor right around the time we had layoff notices. We were all called into a meeting and had to go through training on being sanitary which was stupid cause it should have been the women that needed training.

Same job and same bathroom area only thins time it was the mens room a few weeks later. Poop AND blood covering the entire inside of a stall. Another training session a few weeks later on the danger of bloodborne pathogens, blah blah blah. I said screw the training, I wanna know who tried to kill someone in the mens room.