View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 08:09 PM   #85
Izulde
Head Coach

Things are now down to the following:

1) Write letter of application for teaching assistantship for SJSU and send it to my rec letter writers.

2) Write personal statement for Arkansas and send it to my rec letter writers.

This really has me sweating, especially the Arkansas one. I still remember staring at the rejection letter for transfer to UC-Santa Cruz and how damned much that hurt.

I don't want to have to look at three more rejection letters. It's got me somewhat paralyzed and terrified.

Oh and an update on Oregon State: All my transcripts are officially listed as received, except for my most recent college, which is the most important. Considering the due date was Feb. 1st, it doesn't make me very happy, though all the transcripts other than that one are listed as having come in well before the deadline (mid Jan), so maybe it's when they're listed as getting in that's important.

With regards to my own foul-up concerning SJSU, I still haven't gotten an email from them, so I'll call them Wednesday if I hadn't heard back by tomorrow, since my Tuesdays are all full from 9:30 am to 8:15 pm with classes with just enough time in between them to eat.

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote