View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #3
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Roles and Characters

Every player will be randomly assigned to a character. Some information about that character will be made public in a post entitled Dramatis Personae. Please post in character, because it’s fun to read! You are not required to post in character, and there is no penalty for failing to do so, nor is there a reward for doing so, it’s all just a bit of fun.

In addition to each character’s public information, there may be some secret character information. You may NOT reveal any secret character information in Chapters One and Two, but may do so at any time afterwards, if you desire. For example, if you secretly have AIDS, then you could not reveal that until Chapter Three or later, if you wanted to. This is teen angst after all.

In addition to your characters, there will be roles assigned to some players through random chance. The roles will be assigned separate from the characters. Just because you are a jock does not mean you will get the body guard role, it will be random.

Unlike the first game, which was designed to be very player friendly, in this game I will be giving you a list of roles included ahead of time, but I will also be adding about 10 or so extra roles, so that you do not know exactly what is what. The Blakekin will be given a list of roles in the game prior to play beginning, so that they know.

Blakekin can kill only, that's the only action they can take as a group, although individuals may have other powers.

No way to scan as anything other than what you are - Neutral, High School, Blakekin - Nobody scans as something they are not.

Good luck!

Additional Rules:

Nightfall votes must be unanimous AND I must get the okay via pm from the Blakekin telling me it’s alright to run the Chapter early. Only odd number chapters are eligible for nightfall.

During odd numbered chapters, you must Vote Someone in bold. Please place it in a separate line or paragraph. You may only vote for one person.

You do not know how tie-breakers are resolved.

Make sure you do not edit posts. Only I get to do that.

Enjoy yourselves!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-14-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote