View Single Post
Old 07-14-2009, 11:07 AM   #5
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

List of Roles:

Possible Blakekin Roles:

Angry Blakekin – When the Angry Blakekin is killed by any means, they may kill any person in the game they choose, and that kill is unblockable and unaffected by other roles (such as Diseased).

Lone Blakekin – You are one of the Blakekin, but the fierce independent streak of your host has driven you from your flock. At the beginning of the game, the Blakekin know who you are, and you know who they are, but you have a separate set of abilities that only you can use during even chapters. You may not pm with each other.

Slut – You are possessed of Blakekin. During the even numbered chapters, choose a person. That person cannot perform any action during that chapter, because they are with you. They will know if they have been enslutted, but not who Slutted them.

Unknown – You have been possessed by the Blakekin but do not realize it. You believe you are a vanilla villager, but instead, you are actually a Blakekin. You scan as Blakekin, win as Blakekin, and the Blakekin know who you are.

Possible Neutral Roles:

Class Comedian – The Class Comedian (Jester) wins if he gets lynched.

Ghost
– Cannot be Blake killed or lynched, but dies if ever scanned by Sleuth, because they realize what the Ghost is. Wins the game if it survives until end. If targeted by the Blakekin, they will know you are a Ghost, and if lynched, the village will find out.

Occultist – Each even numbered chapter, you may submit an action to force someone to join your Cult. Wins at the end of the game, if everyone still alive is in your Cult, even if you are dead.

Possible High Schooler Roles:

Sleuth – Due to your amazing powers of perception, you may, once per even numbered chapter, submit to me a name of any player. I will respond by giving you that player’s affiliation – neutral, Blakekin or trusted.

Jr. Sleuth – If the Sleuth dies while you are alive, you become the Sleuth. You do not gain any knowledge of what the Slueth has done, scanned, or results, so you may have to start over.

Guard – During the even numbered chapters, submit to me the name of any player. During that chapter, no Blakekin can get to the person, but other people can. If you successfully block a Blakekin, you will know, but you will not be told who you blocked. The target will not be informed. The Blakekin will know that they were blocked but not by who. You may not guard the same person on two consecutive nights.

Attached at Hip – You, and the person you are attached to in your Bio, are Attached at Hip. If one dies, so does the other.

Conscientious Objector – You may only vote to lynch every other day at most. You are never penalized for not voting to lynch.

Diseased – If killed during the even chapters by the Blakekin, the Blakekin will miss their next attack.

Drug Abuser – Each even numbered night, has a 50% chance to gain a villager role until the end of the next even numbered chapter. So, for example, could randomly become a Sleuth for a chapter, or a Martyr, or a Diseased, etc. Does not work every night, and you will know who you become, if it works. This can give you a role not in the game.

Garishly Dressed – Even if you are Guarded, you can be killed by the Blakekin

Martyr – You may take the place of a player who is about to be lynched. Just pm your desire to be put in their place and I will kill you instead of them.

Mischief Maker – During an even numbered chapter, submit to me the name of someone you want to shield and someone you want to target. If anyone targets your shielded person for any reason, instead, that target will bounce and go to your chosen target instead. A Sleuth scan, a guard block, a night kill, etc – all get bounced.

Nobody likes You – If you are in a lynch tie, you will always lose.

Paranoid – Will shoot anyone dead who visits during the night, no matter what role the person has.

Phoenix – The first time the Phoenix dies, they come back to life and are revealed as the Phoenix.

Pursuader – Once during the game, during an Odd numbered chapter, you can send me a pm to change the lynch to any target you desire. If the target was a Blakekin, you can do it again during the game, and you can keep doing it, until you hit a non-Blakekin lynch, then you lose this power as people no longer trust you.

Rabble Rouser – Once, as an even numbered chapter, you can force the village to have two lynches the following day. No one will know who you are when you use your power.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent

Last edited by Abe Sargent : 07-14-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote