View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 09:07 PM   #188
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toddzilla
It is the "Vertebreaker" that Shane Helms used to use in WCW before he stopped after dropping someone (Chavo?) right on his neck. I believe he came up with the move himself - he used to have some cool videos of it on his website.

Nice memory Todd, better memory than me at least.

The CopKilla is indeed a Reverse Gory Special Piledriver, and ...

from http://www.deathvalleydriver.com/bbbowm/part1.htm
Piledriver, Reverse Gory Special
Used by : Megumi Kudoh, Shane Helms
AKA : Spinning Kudoh Driver (Megumi Kudoh), Vertibreaker (Helms)
Description : The victim is behind the attacker. The attacker places the victim's head between their legs and hooks both their arms. The attacker turns around so the victim is now in front of the attacker facing the same direction, at the same time, the victim ducks down and sticks their head between the victim's legs and stands up while still having the arms hooked. The victim is lifted up so they are now upside down, the attacker suspends the victim by keeping their arms trapped. The attacker holds the victim's arms and grabs the victim's legs. The attacker sits down, dropping the victim on their head/back of the neck.