View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 10:32 PM   #758
Thomkal
Head Coach

First off thanks Jackal for running the game. You mentioned the lack of flavor already-that kind of took away some of the fun for me since I'm a big theme/flavor lover in these games. Good use of tying our powers/victory conditions, etc into the Watchmen characters though.

Second, aaaargh good guys, I understood the reasoning behind the final vote with the brutal and all, but it was a guess if he was the brutal or not, so you might as well have gone with that guess that at least would have gotten you a wolf. Instead you went with the guess of which one of the three was the cunning.

Third congrats to the wolves! So now I must ask the obligatory question-why was I the choice for your first night kill? Not angry or anything just curious. I tried to with my post where I mentioned the cultist conversion possibility to make it seem like I might be the cultist trying to signal you, but that obviously didn't work. But luckily for you Danny you took out the right target for one reason-I scanned EagleFan. I didn't know if I was the real seer or not, but would have played as if I was so he would have come back good. I felt like there was a good chance one of the people up for the lynch on day 1 was a wolf, and with EF eliminated, that left you and hoops who had some votes earlier in the day. I would have pushed to put you back up on day 2. Who knows how that would have turned out, probably with me getting lynched instead given my luck in these games, lol.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote