View Single Post
Old 03-05-2007, 10:51 PM   #640
Easy Mac

Last week-ish:
Stranger Than Fiction - 7.3/10 - Enjoyed it a bit more than I thought I would. Ferrell was able to carry the heavier scenes solidly, and Maggie G was absolutely lovely, made me forget all about the Sherrybaby debacle (now only if she could get nude in a good movie... and no, Secretary is not a good movie).

Little Miss Sunshine - 4.6/10 - Boring. What was so different about this movie that was unlike all the other quirky family indie type movies?

This Movie is Not Yet Rated - 3.2/10 - It was nice to see the MPAA get called out, but I guess I'm just not a documentary type person.

The Heart of the Game - 4.7/10 - An OK movie. Took dedication to follow the girls team around for 6 years.

Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny - 6.5/10 - It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It was harmless and moderately amusing. If you can handle Jack Black, you'll enjoy the movie.

The Holiday - 2.3/10 - Damn, Cameron Diaz looks busted. Kate Winslet is gorgeous as always. Jack Black was good in his limited role, it would be interesting to see what he could do in a movie like this in an expanded role. Otherwise forgettable movie.
Easy Mac is offline   Reply With Quote