View Single Post
Old 10-02-2009, 05:45 PM   #4
Dodgerchick
College Benchwarmer

Week 2 - Day 1

Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes. Five-minute cooldown walk.

So I went down quite a bit from Week 1 Day 3. The music issue was solved and I was able to get Nike+ to work in the background, thanks to Antmeister. Things I did different this time around that might have impacted my performance: 1.) Didn't stretch, 2.) Didn't eat before the workout, and 3.) Ate crappy on Wednesday and Thursday. I hate making excuses, but I have to take note of what I did to cause the slowdown. I was a little discouraged but at least, I identified the impact food has on my body. I started out fast and finished really really slow. After the first run I felt sluggish and I seriously felt like walking the whole time and quitting actually crossed my mind.

Okay, it's 9 hours after my jog and I can't believe quitting actually crossed my mind. I'm on my 2nd week and although I went back a bit, I have to make minor changes to my diet and definitely get rid of the toxic food that's making my body feel so blah.
Dodgerchick is offline   Reply With Quote