View Single Post
Old 05-10-2017, 08:27 PM   #579
Telle
College Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
I want to just push Telle into the fray a bit here. Not for today, since she's someone who won't be around at deadline. But looking back at her posts I'm struck by how they are mostly things like vote counts, rules clarifications, and then once a day a vague vote like this where she votes simply to avoid the bandwagon. Could be just a villager without a lot of time, but also could be a way to keep up post counts and be helpful without putting out any rope to hang yourself with.

Well I got back before deadline. I don't know that I've ever been one to do the kind of in-depth analysis many here seem to do. I tend to make my spreadsheets, consider the theories others are presented, and then ultimately go with my gut. Day 1 there wasn't much to go on at all.. and then today I didn't have time to do more than quickly read through what had been going on while I was in meetings before I had to leave work at the end of the day.. so haven't really had an opportunity to reflect.

I think I'm getting why people are moving away from mauchow now. I'm currently leaning towards Abe.. mainly because if I'm recalling correctly he was someone that tried to push conversation away from discussion of Jackal's flub about villager PMs. I need to go back and reread to verify that though before I commit and change my vote... but luckily today I actually have time before the deadline!
Telle is offline   Reply With Quote