View Single Post
Old 12-03-2008, 01:37 PM   #359
Lorena
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorena View Post
Okie dokie, apparently working and trying to follow a diet was too much for me. Luckily, my contract ends on Friday and I'll have time to actually plan my meals and whatnot.

God I'm such a slacker.

Well, I weighed myself yesterday after coming back from our Thanksgiving vacation and was horrified at the large number on the scale. Since Curves really helped me the first time, I called and asked if they have any current specials. The manager told me how much everything would cost and when I told her who I was, she gave me $50 off the registration fee and the month of December would be free.. pretty kickass of her to do that, I wasn't expecting her to.

I went today, got measured and was stunned at the difference in numbers from the last time I went. Ugh, what a disgrace. What's interesting though is that my bust and arms are smaller than the first time I got measured back in October of 2006.

The manager also gave me this book which is sort of a diet book that I'm gonna look over. She said most of the members follow the diet and recommended it to me... she wasn't pushy or anything, it was more of a suggestion.

If you're still reading, thanks. So the ultimate goal for me is to lose 16 lbs. by the end of the month. It's a pretty lofty goal, but I'll be just as happy if I lose 10. I know it's possible, I've done it before.

Last edited by Lorena : 12-03-2008 at 01:53 PM.
Lorena is offline   Reply With Quote