View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 06:09 PM   #255
sabotai
General Manager

October 27th, 2018

Bundesliga
1860 München (11th, 3-3-3, 12pt) at Schalke (4th, 5-3-1, 18pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Vlachodimos
DL Makonda
DC Kirchhoff
DC Touré
DR Con
DM Stark
DM Stahl
AML Carlos
AMC Bouy
AMR Clancy
ST Dimitrijevic

Wall Tactic (added Go Route One to team instructions. My players in the D-Line and the DMs spend too much time passing the ball around in my own end. Want them to just get it out of there.)

In the 9th minute, Carlos makes a tackle and directs the ball towards my goal line, their player runs up and kicks it into the goal while my defense just sat there.

In the 10th minute, I finally see one of those "What exactly was the GK thinking" goals for my team! Their GK kicks it to one of their defenders, their D-Line was way up so it had a long way to go. It was a weak kick too, so Dimitrijevic runs up, gets the ball, dribbles to the net and puts one in the corner.

I switch to Counter at half time

In the 58th minute, Carlos had a good chance but his shot goes right to the GK and he holds on.

Very happy to come away with a point against the defending champs. But the chance to get the win was there...

1860 München 1 - 1 Schalke
5 - Shots - 15
4 - On Target - 2
1 - Clear Cut Chances - 2
3 - Half Chances - 5
17 - Fouls - 17
41% - Poss - 59%

POM: Uros Dimitrijevic (1 Goal)

Player Performances
GK Vlachodimos 6.8 , DL Makonda 6.5 , DC Kirchhoff 7.3 , DC Touré 6.5 , DR Con 6.6 (YC) , DM Stark 6.9 , DM Stahl 6.8 , AML Carlos 6.5 , AMC Bouy 6.8 , AMR Clancy 6.6 , ST Dimitrijevic 7.3

Goals: Dimitrijevic
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote