View Single Post
Old 03-21-2005, 11:19 AM   #286
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

January 1, 2011 -

The board are pleased with my performance as manager.

Arsenal's Jose Antonio Reyes has won the World Footballer of the Year award. Zlatan Ibrahimovic of Juventus came in 2nd, and Ronaldinho of Barcelona came in 3rd.

Ibrahimovic won the World Player of the Year award. Adriano of Chelsea came in 2nd, and Thierry Henry of Arsenal came in 3rd.

Reyes won the European Footballer of the Year Award. Ibrahimovic came in 2nd, and Ronaldinho came in 3rd.

Barcelona's Victor Valdes has won the European Goalkeeper of the Year award. Manuel Almunia of Arsenal came in 2nd. Sebastian Saja of Club Atletico de Madrid came in 3rd.

Barcelon'a Jaime Gavilan won European Defender of the Year. Daniele Bonera of Milan came in 2nd, and Sonkaya Fatih of Arsenal came in 3rd.

Ronaldinho won the European Midfielder of the Year award. David Pizarro of Juventus came in 2nd, and Rodrigo Ferrante Taddei of Roma came in 3rd.

Ibrahimovic won the European Striker of the Year award. Robinho of Barcelona came in 2nd, and Borut Semler of FC Bayern Munchen came in 3rd.

Stewart Downing won the EPL Player of the Month Award. Christopher Eagles came in 2nd, and Michael Ballack of Chelsea came in 3rd.

Jamie Cook won the EPL Young Player of the Month Award. Craig King came in 2nd, and Ian Jordan of Bolton came in 3rd.

Chelsea's Jose Mourinho won EPL Manager of the Month. I came in 2nd, and Sammy Lee of West Bromwich Albion came in 3rd.

Very impressive that my guys came in 1st and 2nd for both the player of the month and the young player of the month.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote