View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 06:25 PM   #59
sabotai
General Manager

Big Time Wrestling
Week 2, October 1987

Attendance: 1,756

(The Show Begins....)

Coss and Savage Hype the upcoming match between Barry Windham and Bad News Allen from the comfort of their announcers table. (C-)
The Bad News for Windham storyline has continued with this segment.

Bad News Allen had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Barry Windham. (C)

Ron Simmons vs. Eddie Gilbert
In a match that had an average crowd reaction and some decent in-ring action, Ron Simmons defeated Eddie Gilbert in 11:25 by pinfall with a Dominator. (D-)

Barry Windham had an interview hyping his upcoming singles match with Bad News Allen. (C)

Ron Bass vs. Sting
In a bout that had a good crowd and some decent in-ring action, Ron Bass defeated Sting in 10:12 by pinfall with a Piledriver. (D)

Cage Match: Bad News Allen vs. Barry Windham (PNW Heavyweight Title)
In a bout that had great heat and good action, Barry Windham defeated Bad News Allen in 13:26 by pinfall with a Flying Lariat. Barry Windham wins the NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight title. (C)
Bad News Allen was visibly tiring toward the end. The Bad News for Windham storyline has continued with this match.

Having picked up the victory, Barry Windham celebrates in the ring. (C-)

Final Rating: C-

Sting signs with NJPW and is leaving PNW.

And that will end the feud between Allen and Windham, being as that's their third match. I run the risk of having penalized match ratings if I don't give them some time off from each other.

Not sure who I'm going to have step into the title picture now. It was going to be Allen and Sting, but with Sting leaving, I had to give it to Windham since there's no Face to step up. So, it'll be Ron Bass getting the shot at Windham. Ron Simmons will feud with Cocoa Samoa. It's about time I did something with Samoa.

Last edited by sabotai : 07-05-2011 at 06:26 PM.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote