View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 05:15 PM   #16
Mizzou B-ball fan
General Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggs View Post
To piggyback on tis thread, what is the youngest age that you would consider taking a child?

We have some time off in January and are considering it with our (what will then be) 2 1/2ish year old. I know he won't remember much, if anything, but just curious if it would be worth it, if anyone has gone with such a young child.

It's a perfect age for the first trip. We're taking our 4 1/2 year old out for her second trip and our 2 year old out for her first trip this September. The 4 1/2 year old first went to Disney world at 22 months. She remembers more of that trip than her mom and I do. One of the biggest misconceptions by most parents is that they can't take kids from 2-4 years of age. I'd argue that there's not a better time to take kids given that they can ride so many rides and attractions even at that small age. They soak it up. Also, make sure to do character meals and get autographs. The pictures and autographs in those books are things that my older daughter still looks at regularly.

Make sure to go in the latter half of January after school gets back into session. You'll rarely have to wait more than 10 minutes for a ride and will walk directly on to most rides with no wait.
Mizzou B-ball fan is offline   Reply With Quote