View Single Post
Old 12-28-2010, 05:19 PM   #426
FrogMan
Hattrick Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
okay, need one of ya to try something with me. Saw this game called Disc Drivin' reviewed on TouchArcade. Basically, it's a turn-based racing game where you flick a disc when it's your turn to advance around a track. I'm thinking with the crowd we have here, it could be real fun to play but the thing is, it's strictly multiplayer and you can't challenge a random player on the net to a game (I know, it should be in there but the game is pretty new, maybe they plan on adding it later) so I can't even try it now.

Anyway, the game has a free, ad-supported version and if anybody here would like to try it, I'm FrogMan in the game.

FM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiders Army View Post
Downloading right now.

we got a race going and it's pretty cool. It's just what you'd expect, you flick your disc when it's your turn and you do something else until you are push-notified that it's your turn to flick the disc again. You can have races with 2 to 4 people playing at once and as I said, there's a free version that is ad-supported and not limited in any way. They need to add some sort of stat tracking though, but the game is only two weeks old so maybe it'll come in an update at some point.

FM